THE ONLY MAN-MADE ISLAND IN MALAYSIA, Marina Island Pangkor is established on the coast of Teluk Muroh in Perak, Malaysia. A gateway to Pangkor Island and Pangkor Laut, it is a reclaimed land of 316.9 acres, connected to mainland by a 400 meter causeway bridge. The waterfront tourism township is a brain child of Marina Sanctuary Resort Sdn Bhd..
• Wet Berths
• 242 wet berths
• Berth size up to 35m/ 115’
• 24-hour security with individual marina gate access
• Clam & sheltered marina basin with 3.5 clearance at chart datum
• Electricity, 230-240v up to 160-amp service
• Metered fresh water supply
• Dry Park/ Hardstand
• 20 covered dry parks & 50 open parks
• Storage for vessels up to 20m/ 65’
• 24-hour security
• 45-ton KMI sea-lift to bring up sailboats without dismantling of mast
• Mast stepping with crane
• Standard equipped workshop for repairs & maintenance
• List of contractors available for paint work, refit for fiberglass, wooden or stell hull, & engine repair/ service
• Outboard, spare parts & servicing available
• Laundry, showers & toilets
• Chandlery & convenience stores available
• Propane gas, petrol & diesel at the refuelling dock
• 60 small storage (1’ x 3’), 30 medium storage (2’ x 3’) and 12 large storage compartments for rental
• Facsimile & immigration services
• Free Wifi internet access
• All day waterfront F&B dining facing Pangkor Island
• Bar & Lounge with live entertainment
• Swimming pool
Rates are applicable until July 2017
* The above rates are not valid with other promotions that we are offering.
** 2% charge applies to credit card payment.
*** GST 6% where applicable.
Please provide info.