Think nautical lifestyle, marine leisure sports, great food and wine and you automatically think of Raffles Marina.
Raffles Marina is a first class, full service boating haven, with the trappings of a prestigious country club and all the pleasures of a quality resort. Protected by a solid breakwater, the minimum depth alongside is 10 metres while the approach channel has a minimum depth of 5 metres at low tide. This enables yachts to berth safely at all times of the tide . Shore power services, freshwater supply, TV antennae connectors and WiFi access, are also available.
A full boat service yard, spacious showers and comfortable changing rooms, sit alongside laundry service facilities and hotel bedrooms to ensure all your requirements are well provided for.
Our walk-on berths can accommodate boats up to 65 feet while the Boathouse has 208 dry-berths for boats of up to 35 feet. In addition, when you berth with us, you will also enjoy our clubhouse facilities, featuring a magnificent landscaped pool and Jacuzzi area.
With Tuas Link MRT station immediately next door to the marina, Raffles Marina is your gateway to the wonders of Singapore and access point to the dramatic waters and islands of the Aseanareran region.
• 160 wet berths (up to 300-feet boats)
• 160 dry berths (up to 35-feet boats)
• 26 trailerable keelboat berths
• Full service repair service yard equipped with 70-ton travel lift
• 24-hour security
• Shore power (220/ 240 v 50Hz)
• Laundry & fuel facilities
• Car-to-berth buggy services
• Boat sales & brokerage centre
• 19 hotel rooms
• 2 restaurants and a pub
• Swimming pool & Jacuzzi
• WIFI Internet access
• Business centre
• Complimentary shuttle bus service
Aseanarean Bluewater Alliance (ABA) Partner Benefits
• Members and recognized boaters of ABA clubs and marinas, who are not normally resident in Singapore shall, when visiting RML and carrying valid introductory documents from their home Club/ Marina, be deemed to be Honorary Members of RML, (or reciprocal members, if such a reciprocal agreement exist) for the period of their visit. Such visiting members to enjoy berthing, accommodation and food & beverage benefits, extended to Members of RML at the time of their visit
• RML will share with ABA Club/ Marinas any publications such as float plans etc. created by RML with ABA Club/ Marinas, subject to the usual acknowledgements and on a non-obligatory basis
|7 Oct, Sat||SB20 - Autumn Series (Race 3)|
|15 Oct, Sun||Weekend Series 2 (Race 2) - OctoBEER Race|
|21 Oct, Sat||SB20 - Autumn Series (Race 4 last race)|
|28 Oct, sat||Saturday Series 2 (Race 1)|
|29 Oct, Sun||Weekend Series 2 (Race 3)|
|4 & 5 Oct, Sat & Sun||SB20 - National Championship|
|2 Dec, Sat||Saturday Series 2 (Race 1)|
|3 Dec, Sun||Weekend Series 2 (Race 4 - last race)|
|9 Dec, Sat||SB20 - Christmas Day Shootout|
|28 Oct, Sat||Year-end Boat Fishing Competition|
|26 Nov, Sun||Standup Paddle Boarding|
Opens daily from 8am to 10pm daily (last order 9.30pm)
Nothing quite beats the tropical breeze as you dine by the pool with a breath-taking view of the lagoon. If you love the outdoors, this is certainly the place to be. We serve a good mix of Asian & Western delicacies.
Captain’s Table Chinese Restaurant
Opens daily for Lunch from 12pm to 3pm (last order 2.15pm), and Dinner from 6pm to 10pm (last order 9.15pm)
Captain's Table features more prominent cuisines of some of China's provinces, namely Shanghai, Yunnan, Guangzhou, Chaozhou and Szechuan. The restaurant is situated on level 2 that overlooks the pool and boat lagoon.
Opens daily on weekdays from 12pm to 12am, and weekend/ public holidays from 2pm to 12am
At our Discovery Pub is where you'll find long cool drinks, lively music & company.
Functions (Indoor and Outdoor)