Welcome to Penang’s first and only seafront retail marina. Fun, food and festivity by the sea. That’s the order of the day at Straits Quay, the newest must-visit destination on the magical Malaysian island of Penang. Here, seafood brunch on the promenade is served against scenes of sailboats and emerald seas. Go hunting for art and antiques, browse for books and bargains, pick up a sun hat or take a sunset cruise on a water limousine. Over 100 shops, bistros, bars and boutiques look out across the festive marina at the heart of Straits Quay.
The colours of Penang come to life at Straits Quay. Along with permanent attractions such as the Royal Selangor Visitor Center and Penang’s first dedicated Performing Arts Center, Straits Quay is awash with energy and activity during every major festival from Christmas to Chap Goh Mei..
• 40 berths (10 to 20m LOA &< 3m draft)
• Potable water
• 32/63A 240V AC power
• Information centre with Boaters’ Lounge, including Wifi internet access
• Security & limited access to berth holders and crew
• Coin operated washer & dryer
• Car park facilities
• Shower rooms & toilets
• Retails shops & F&B outlets
• Automated Teller Machines (ATM)
• Conference centre
• Performing arts centre
• Bus service to George Town
• TESCO supermarket
Please provide info.